Nov 16, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
Well done new ad campaign by Under Armour, promoting the Bucks Brandon Jennings (maybe the young company’s biggest name under contract). This fits in the mold of things we’ve seen lately from Nike — gritty and about being real, not fanciful. Breaking down barriers and making the player come off as real.
Plus, you get Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles. If you come to LA, go eat there.
Some day, Under Armour is going to land one of the NBA’s elite players in a shoe deal, and when they do you get the feeling they are going to know how to market the guy.
Hat tip to I am a GM.
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 9
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 29
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 42
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24