Nov 16, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
Well done new ad campaign by Under Armour, promoting the Bucks Brandon Jennings (maybe the young company’s biggest name under contract). This fits in the mold of things we’ve seen lately from Nike — gritty and about being real, not fanciful. Breaking down barriers and making the player come off as real.
Plus, you get Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles. If you come to LA, go eat there.
Some day, Under Armour is going to land one of the NBA’s elite players in a shoe deal, and when they do you get the feeling they are going to know how to market the guy.
Hat tip to I am a GM.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13