Nov 16, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
Well done new ad campaign by Under Armour, promoting the Bucks Brandon Jennings (maybe the young company’s biggest name under contract). This fits in the mold of things we’ve seen lately from Nike — gritty and about being real, not fanciful. Breaking down barriers and making the player come off as real.
Plus, you get Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles. If you come to LA, go eat there.
Some day, Under Armour is going to land one of the NBA’s elite players in a shoe deal, and when they do you get the feeling they are going to know how to market the guy.
Hat tip to I am a GM.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 10
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 30
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29