Nov 16, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
Well done new ad campaign by Under Armour, promoting the Bucks Brandon Jennings (maybe the young company’s biggest name under contract). This fits in the mold of things we’ve seen lately from Nike — gritty and about being real, not fanciful. Breaking down barriers and making the player come off as real.
Plus, you get Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles. If you come to LA, go eat there.
Some day, Under Armour is going to land one of the NBA’s elite players in a shoe deal, and when they do you get the feeling they are going to know how to market the guy.
Hat tip to I am a GM.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61