Nov 16, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
Well done new ad campaign by Under Armour, promoting the Bucks Brandon Jennings (maybe the young company’s biggest name under contract). This fits in the mold of things we’ve seen lately from Nike — gritty and about being real, not fanciful. Breaking down barriers and making the player come off as real.
Plus, you get Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles. If you come to LA, go eat there.
Some day, Under Armour is going to land one of the NBA’s elite players in a shoe deal, and when they do you get the feeling they are going to know how to market the guy.
Hat tip to I am a GM.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13