Nov 15, 2011, 5:58 PM EDT
Smart marketing folks over at Jenga/Hasbro (okay, whoever Jenga/Hasbro hires to do their marketing… as an aside wouldn’t you love to have Jenga business cards, just your name on those blocks of wood?). They saw ESPN’s “Jenga War” video with Blake Griffin and Kevin Love around the ESPYs and they said “we should make a commercial like that.”
And they did. And it’s pretty good. So we’re bringing it to you. Because it’s that or more depressing lockout talk.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85