Nov 15, 2011, 5:58 PM EST
Smart marketing folks over at Jenga/Hasbro (okay, whoever Jenga/Hasbro hires to do their marketing… as an aside wouldn’t you love to have Jenga business cards, just your name on those blocks of wood?). They saw ESPN’s “Jenga War” video with Blake Griffin and Kevin Love around the ESPYs and they said “we should make a commercial like that.”
And they did. And it’s pretty good. So we’re bringing it to you. Because it’s that or more depressing lockout talk.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 0
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 20
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 22
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16