Nov 15, 2011, 5:58 PM EDT
Smart marketing folks over at Jenga/Hasbro (okay, whoever Jenga/Hasbro hires to do their marketing… as an aside wouldn’t you love to have Jenga business cards, just your name on those blocks of wood?). They saw ESPN’s “Jenga War” video with Blake Griffin and Kevin Love around the ESPYs and they said “we should make a commercial like that.”
And they did. And it’s pretty good. So we’re bringing it to you. Because it’s that or more depressing lockout talk.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 0
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 7
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 25
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 44