Nov 15, 2011, 5:58 PM EDT
Smart marketing folks over at Jenga/Hasbro (okay, whoever Jenga/Hasbro hires to do their marketing… as an aside wouldn’t you love to have Jenga business cards, just your name on those blocks of wood?). They saw ESPN’s “Jenga War” video with Blake Griffin and Kevin Love around the ESPYs and they said “we should make a commercial like that.”
And they did. And it’s pretty good. So we’re bringing it to you. Because it’s that or more depressing lockout talk.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65