Nov 15, 2011, 5:58 PM EST
Smart marketing folks over at Jenga/Hasbro (okay, whoever Jenga/Hasbro hires to do their marketing… as an aside wouldn’t you love to have Jenga business cards, just your name on those blocks of wood?). They saw ESPN’s “Jenga War” video with Blake Griffin and Kevin Love around the ESPYs and they said “we should make a commercial like that.”
And they did. And it’s pretty good. So we’re bringing it to you. Because it’s that or more depressing lockout talk.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 0
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)