Nov 14, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
There has been a conscious effort during the lockout by the players to not show off their lifestyle. They did not want a repeat of the “we make a lot of money but we spend a lot of money” public relations disasters from the last lockout. It didn’t go over well then, it would be a bigger mess now. The players have done a good job of not showing off the bling this summer.
But Larry Hughes didn’t get the memo.
The video above is from the veteran guard’s photo shoot with Delux Magazine and he shows off his home and cars. If the players really want to know why so many fans say “just take the deal on the table” they should just watch this video.
Nice house, though.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 30
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 47
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4