Nov 14, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
There has been a conscious effort during the lockout by the players to not show off their lifestyle. They did not want a repeat of the “we make a lot of money but we spend a lot of money” public relations disasters from the last lockout. It didn’t go over well then, it would be a bigger mess now. The players have done a good job of not showing off the bling this summer.
But Larry Hughes didn’t get the memo.
The video above is from the veteran guard’s photo shoot with Delux Magazine and he shows off his home and cars. If the players really want to know why so many fans say “just take the deal on the table” they should just watch this video.
Nice house, though.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 16
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7