Nov 14, 2011, 1:39 PM EST
There has been a conscious effort during the lockout by the players to not show off their lifestyle. They did not want a repeat of the “we make a lot of money but we spend a lot of money” public relations disasters from the last lockout. It didn’t go over well then, it would be a bigger mess now. The players have done a good job of not showing off the bling this summer.
But Larry Hughes didn’t get the memo.
The video above is from the veteran guard’s photo shoot with Delux Magazine and he shows off his home and cars. If the players really want to know why so many fans say “just take the deal on the table” they should just watch this video.
Nice house, though.
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 0
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 13
- Report: Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice 18
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Life is good in the Golden State 12
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 4
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 11
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 12
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20