Nov 14, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
There has been a conscious effort during the lockout by the players to not show off their lifestyle. They did not want a repeat of the “we make a lot of money but we spend a lot of money” public relations disasters from the last lockout. It didn’t go over well then, it would be a bigger mess now. The players have done a good job of not showing off the bling this summer.
But Larry Hughes didn’t get the memo.
The video above is from the veteran guard’s photo shoot with Delux Magazine and he shows off his home and cars. If the players really want to know why so many fans say “just take the deal on the table” they should just watch this video.
Nice house, though.
- Report: Terrence Williams arrested in domestic violence case involving threats with a gun 0
- Kobe was never going to retire this summer, says so on twitter 6
- Spurs show they have too much offense for Grizzlies to handle in Game 1 destruction 3
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets 80
- Spurs would like to remind you they are very good, crush Grizzlies in Game 1 20
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (84)
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (82)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay