Nov 14, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
There has been a conscious effort during the lockout by the players to not show off their lifestyle. They did not want a repeat of the “we make a lot of money but we spend a lot of money” public relations disasters from the last lockout. It didn’t go over well then, it would be a bigger mess now. The players have done a good job of not showing off the bling this summer.
But Larry Hughes didn’t get the memo.
The video above is from the veteran guard’s photo shoot with Delux Magazine and he shows off his home and cars. If the players really want to know why so many fans say “just take the deal on the table” they should just watch this video.
Nice house, though.
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 2
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 48
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17