Nov 11, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
There is nothing in the basketball blogosphere like The Basketball Jones. They are flat out brilliant. They get it.
And so for our Friday Night Video tonight features a recent post of theirs that had me laughing. (The fact I’ll see them in the next few days in LA had nothing to do with it. And by nothing I mean only a little. Like less than 50/50, Mr. Stern. Even less than 47 percent.)
The question is brilliant: Who is the NBA’s biggest hipster? I’d vote Baron Davis, but I got no problem with the winner.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 20
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 67
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8