Nov 11, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
There is nothing in the basketball blogosphere like The Basketball Jones. They are flat out brilliant. They get it.
And so for our Friday Night Video tonight features a recent post of theirs that had me laughing. (The fact I’ll see them in the next few days in LA had nothing to do with it. And by nothing I mean only a little. Like less than 50/50, Mr. Stern. Even less than 47 percent.)
The question is brilliant: Who is the NBA’s biggest hipster? I’d vote Baron Davis, but I got no problem with the winner.
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 5
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 7
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 10
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 37
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 45
- NBA Opening Night Winners/Losers: Big nights for The Beard and The Brow 27
- Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard have little dust up; Kobe calls Howard “soft” (VIDEO) 61