Nov 11, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
There is nothing in the basketball blogosphere like The Basketball Jones. They are flat out brilliant. They get it.
And so for our Friday Night Video tonight features a recent post of theirs that had me laughing. (The fact I’ll see them in the next few days in LA had nothing to do with it. And by nothing I mean only a little. Like less than 50/50, Mr. Stern. Even less than 47 percent.)
The question is brilliant: Who is the NBA’s biggest hipster? I’d vote Baron Davis, but I got no problem with the winner.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 0
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 12
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17