Nov 11, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
There is nothing in the basketball blogosphere like The Basketball Jones. They are flat out brilliant. They get it.
And so for our Friday Night Video tonight features a recent post of theirs that had me laughing. (The fact I’ll see them in the next few days in LA had nothing to do with it. And by nothing I mean only a little. Like less than 50/50, Mr. Stern. Even less than 47 percent.)
The question is brilliant: Who is the NBA’s biggest hipster? I’d vote Baron Davis, but I got no problem with the winner.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 1
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 36
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38