Nov 11, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
There is nothing in the basketball blogosphere like The Basketball Jones. They are flat out brilliant. They get it.
And so for our Friday Night Video tonight features a recent post of theirs that had me laughing. (The fact I’ll see them in the next few days in LA had nothing to do with it. And by nothing I mean only a little. Like less than 50/50, Mr. Stern. Even less than 47 percent.)
The question is brilliant: Who is the NBA’s biggest hipster? I’d vote Baron Davis, but I got no problem with the winner.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 2
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48