Nov 10, 2011, 9:08 AM EST
You know you’ve made it in New York when you get invited to do Sesame Street.
Carmelo Anthony and Amar’e Stoudemire have made it, this is a clip from a new Sesame Street episode set to air Friday morning (check your local listings). No, ‘Melo and Grover do not count to 18.5 million together (that’s for Anthony’s accountant to do), rather they work on the idea of compare.
Grover isn’t cut out for basketball, he should stick to being a waiter.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 3
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 17
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17