Nov 10, 2011, 9:08 AM EDT
You know you’ve made it in New York when you get invited to do Sesame Street.
Carmelo Anthony and Amar’e Stoudemire have made it, this is a clip from a new Sesame Street episode set to air Friday morning (check your local listings). No, ‘Melo and Grover do not count to 18.5 million together (that’s for Anthony’s accountant to do), rather they work on the idea of compare.
Grover isn’t cut out for basketball, he should stick to being a waiter.
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 12
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 30
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 42
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24