Nov 10, 2011, 9:08 AM EDT
You know you’ve made it in New York when you get invited to do Sesame Street.
Carmelo Anthony and Amar’e Stoudemire have made it, this is a clip from a new Sesame Street episode set to air Friday morning (check your local listings). No, ‘Melo and Grover do not count to 18.5 million together (that’s for Anthony’s accountant to do), rather they work on the idea of compare.
Grover isn’t cut out for basketball, he should stick to being a waiter.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 26
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10