Nov 10, 2011, 9:08 AM EDT
You know you’ve made it in New York when you get invited to do Sesame Street.
Carmelo Anthony and Amar’e Stoudemire have made it, this is a clip from a new Sesame Street episode set to air Friday morning (check your local listings). No, ‘Melo and Grover do not count to 18.5 million together (that’s for Anthony’s accountant to do), rather they work on the idea of compare.
Grover isn’t cut out for basketball, he should stick to being a waiter.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 9
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 48
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43