Nov 10, 2011, 9:08 AM EDT
You know you’ve made it in New York when you get invited to do Sesame Street.
Carmelo Anthony and Amar’e Stoudemire have made it, this is a clip from a new Sesame Street episode set to air Friday morning (check your local listings). No, ‘Melo and Grover do not count to 18.5 million together (that’s for Anthony’s accountant to do), rather they work on the idea of compare.
Grover isn’t cut out for basketball, he should stick to being a waiter.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 0
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28