Nov 10, 2011, 2:34 PM EST
But that may not have been enough, so Pietrus has turned to Eastern medicine. No, not like Boston east, I mean like China. Ancient medicine (that understands things our Western machines and drugs do not). That’s what the Sporting News reports.
Pietrus traveled to the Shaolin Temple in central China’s Henan Province, where he tried “several traditional Chinese medicine therapies, including acupuncture, massage and some unique remedies administered by Shaolin monks,” the Chinese site What’s In Xiamen reported.
When Pietrus can snatch the pebble from Master Kan’s hand, his knee will be ready.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10