Nov 10, 2011, 2:34 PM EDT
But that may not have been enough, so Pietrus has turned to Eastern medicine. No, not like Boston east, I mean like China. Ancient medicine (that understands things our Western machines and drugs do not). That’s what the Sporting News reports.
Pietrus traveled to the Shaolin Temple in central China’s Henan Province, where he tried “several traditional Chinese medicine therapies, including acupuncture, massage and some unique remedies administered by Shaolin monks,” the Chinese site What’s In Xiamen reported.
When Pietrus can snatch the pebble from Master Kan’s hand, his knee will be ready.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 1
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 1
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 25
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15