Nov 10, 2011, 2:34 PM EDT
But that may not have been enough, so Pietrus has turned to Eastern medicine. No, not like Boston east, I mean like China. Ancient medicine (that understands things our Western machines and drugs do not). That’s what the Sporting News reports.
Pietrus traveled to the Shaolin Temple in central China’s Henan Province, where he tried “several traditional Chinese medicine therapies, including acupuncture, massage and some unique remedies administered by Shaolin monks,” the Chinese site What’s In Xiamen reported.
When Pietrus can snatch the pebble from Master Kan’s hand, his knee will be ready.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31