Nov 10, 2011, 2:34 PM EDT
But that may not have been enough, so Pietrus has turned to Eastern medicine. No, not like Boston east, I mean like China. Ancient medicine (that understands things our Western machines and drugs do not). That’s what the Sporting News reports.
Pietrus traveled to the Shaolin Temple in central China’s Henan Province, where he tried “several traditional Chinese medicine therapies, including acupuncture, massage and some unique remedies administered by Shaolin monks,” the Chinese site What’s In Xiamen reported.
When Pietrus can snatch the pebble from Master Kan’s hand, his knee will be ready.
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 0
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 23
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 22
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 11
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 12