Nov 9, 2011, 12:14 PM EDT
In some fans’ minds, Kevin Durant and LeBron James are polar opposites on the NBA spectrum. Durant represents what is “good” — staying with you team, being humble — and LeBron represents the NBA player ego run amok. Of course, it’s not that clean and simple (LeBron stayed in Cleveland at the same point in his career Durant did, for example) but that’s become the narrative for some.
Thing is, Durant and LeBron like each other. They play hard against each other, push each other, and while they are different people they get along.
And as this video shows, they work out together. (Hat tip to Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.)
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 0
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 0
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 16
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 6
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 23