Nov 9, 2011, 12:14 PM EDT
In some fans’ minds, Kevin Durant and LeBron James are polar opposites on the NBA spectrum. Durant represents what is “good” — staying with you team, being humble — and LeBron represents the NBA player ego run amok. Of course, it’s not that clean and simple (LeBron stayed in Cleveland at the same point in his career Durant did, for example) but that’s become the narrative for some.
Thing is, Durant and LeBron like each other. They play hard against each other, push each other, and while they are different people they get along.
And as this video shows, they work out together. (Hat tip to Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.)
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 8
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43