Nov 9, 2011, 12:14 PM EDT
In some fans’ minds, Kevin Durant and LeBron James are polar opposites on the NBA spectrum. Durant represents what is “good” — staying with you team, being humble — and LeBron represents the NBA player ego run amok. Of course, it’s not that clean and simple (LeBron stayed in Cleveland at the same point in his career Durant did, for example) but that’s become the narrative for some.
Thing is, Durant and LeBron like each other. They play hard against each other, push each other, and while they are different people they get along.
And as this video shows, they work out together. (Hat tip to Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.)
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32