Nov 9, 2011, 12:14 PM EDT
In some fans’ minds, Kevin Durant and LeBron James are polar opposites on the NBA spectrum. Durant represents what is “good” — staying with you team, being humble — and LeBron represents the NBA player ego run amok. Of course, it’s not that clean and simple (LeBron stayed in Cleveland at the same point in his career Durant did, for example) but that’s become the narrative for some.
Thing is, Durant and LeBron like each other. They play hard against each other, push each other, and while they are different people they get along.
And as this video shows, they work out together. (Hat tip to Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.)
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 6
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 35
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22