Nov 9, 2011, 12:14 PM EST
In some fans’ minds, Kevin Durant and LeBron James are polar opposites on the NBA spectrum. Durant represents what is “good” — staying with you team, being humble — and LeBron represents the NBA player ego run amok. Of course, it’s not that clean and simple (LeBron stayed in Cleveland at the same point in his career Durant did, for example) but that’s become the narrative for some.
Thing is, Durant and LeBron like each other. They play hard against each other, push each other, and while they are different people they get along.
And as this video shows, they work out together. (Hat tip to Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.)
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 11
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 54
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7