Nov 9, 2011, 3:56 PM EDT
We could all use a little laugh, a little levity while we wait for word from the NBA owners and players union as they try to save the NBA season and start acting like adults.
For that, we turn to Team Coco — the Conan O’Brien show. There Andy Richter does a bit talking sports, even though he knows nothing about sports. But it feels like a sports talk show. Up this week was the NBA lockout… which becomes a ranking of fall foliage.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for the video.
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 0
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1