Nov 9, 2011, 3:56 PM EDT
We could all use a little laugh, a little levity while we wait for word from the NBA owners and players union as they try to save the NBA season and start acting like adults.
For that, we turn to Team Coco — the Conan O’Brien show. There Andy Richter does a bit talking sports, even though he knows nothing about sports. But it feels like a sports talk show. Up this week was the NBA lockout… which becomes a ranking of fall foliage.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for the video.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 25
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18