Nov 9, 2011, 3:56 PM EDT
We could all use a little laugh, a little levity while we wait for word from the NBA owners and players union as they try to save the NBA season and start acting like adults.
For that, we turn to Team Coco — the Conan O’Brien show. There Andy Richter does a bit talking sports, even though he knows nothing about sports. But it feels like a sports talk show. Up this week was the NBA lockout… which becomes a ranking of fall foliage.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for the video.
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 0
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 48
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 26