Nov 9, 2011, 3:56 PM EDT
We could all use a little laugh, a little levity while we wait for word from the NBA owners and players union as they try to save the NBA season and start acting like adults.
For that, we turn to Team Coco — the Conan O’Brien show. There Andy Richter does a bit talking sports, even though he knows nothing about sports. But it feels like a sports talk show. Up this week was the NBA lockout… which becomes a ranking of fall foliage.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for the video.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 18
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 37
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85