Nov 9, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
The venom players have directed at Michael Jordan and his role as a lockout hardliner continue. They are frustrated witha guy that stays quiet in meetings then talks tough later. Nick Young said hewouldn’t wear Jordan-brand shoes any longer and question the GOAT.
MJ went from MJ the black cat to a guy who forgot he was a player. Sell your team if you can’t make a profit.. Your just a regular dude now!
Micheal Fake Jordan is a sell out. #Period. He forgot which hole he came out of. I said it “Stephon X Marbury”
As our own Matt Moore talked about over the weekend (and other writers have noted as well): This is just Jordan being Jordan. He is out for himself and must win at everything. That made him a great player. It works out less well in other aspects of his life.
But now he’s an owner, so he wants to crush the players. Marbury can say Jordan has forgotten where he came from, but nothing here is out of character.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1