Nov 9, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
The venom players have directed at Michael Jordan and his role as a lockout hardliner continue. They are frustrated witha guy that stays quiet in meetings then talks tough later. Nick Young said hewouldn’t wear Jordan-brand shoes any longer and question the GOAT.
MJ went from MJ the black cat to a guy who forgot he was a player. Sell your team if you can’t make a profit.. Your just a regular dude now!
Micheal Fake Jordan is a sell out. #Period. He forgot which hole he came out of. I said it “Stephon X Marbury”
As our own Matt Moore talked about over the weekend (and other writers have noted as well): This is just Jordan being Jordan. He is out for himself and must win at everything. That made him a great player. It works out less well in other aspects of his life.
But now he’s an owner, so he wants to crush the players. Marbury can say Jordan has forgotten where he came from, but nothing here is out of character.
- Thunder GM says team won’t amnesty Kendrick Perkins 12
- Western Conference Finals preview: Grizzlies vs. Spurs 2
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks 45
- Roy Hibbert with the monster block on a dunk attempt from Carmelo Anthony (VIDEO) 29
- Nate Robinson unlikely to return to Bulls next season 21
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (79)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (63)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (63)
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay