Nov 9, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
The venom players have directed at Michael Jordan and his role as a lockout hardliner continue. They are frustrated witha guy that stays quiet in meetings then talks tough later. Nick Young said hewouldn’t wear Jordan-brand shoes any longer and question the GOAT.
MJ went from MJ the black cat to a guy who forgot he was a player. Sell your team if you can’t make a profit.. Your just a regular dude now!
Micheal Fake Jordan is a sell out. #Period. He forgot which hole he came out of. I said it “Stephon X Marbury”
As our own Matt Moore talked about over the weekend (and other writers have noted as well): This is just Jordan being Jordan. He is out for himself and must win at everything. That made him a great player. It works out less well in other aspects of his life.
But now he’s an owner, so he wants to crush the players. Marbury can say Jordan has forgotten where he came from, but nothing here is out of character.
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 0
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 48
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 26