Nov 9, 2011, 12:53 PM EDT
Ahhh, rookies. It really takes some time to learn the timing of the NBA. Whether it is when to make a pass to a cutting player — the players move faster and the windows are smaller in the NBA — or how to act off the court, it takes some getting used to.
if a deal doesn’t get done soon….overseas here i come
Kyrie, the window on going to Europe pretty much closed. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe your agent has a firm offer out there, but the fact is that most European rosters are set right now. Especially the good teams, the ones in EuroLeague and the ones in cities you would like. They’ve all been playing for a couple months and the best teams are not going to muck with chemistry to bring in an untested college player who missed most of last season and a lot of the summer recovering from a foot injury.
You’re threats are not moving the negotiations needle.
I think Irving speaks for a lot of players who want to think they can go overseas right now if talks fall apart again. They are in for a rude awakening.
Hopefully, the threat and all of it is moot. Hopefully.
- Three things about Game 2: Tony Parker is that good but Randolph, Grizzlies figuring it out 0
- Spurs need overtime in Game 2 to beat Grizzlies, take a 2-0 series lead 0
- Cavaliers bask in another lottery victory 6
- For second time in three years Cavaliers win NBA draft lottery 33
- PBT Extra: Eastern Conference Finals preview time 3
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (64)
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm
- PBT: Grizzlies figuring out Spurs after Game 2
- PBT: Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT
- PHT: Bruins rally in third, put Rangers in 3-0 hole
- PFT: Jim Harbaugh to drive Indy 500 pace car
- Play Video: Metta World Peace the weatherman
- Play Video: Eastern Conference finals preview
- Play Video: Heat gearing for another physical battle
- Play Video: Phil Jackson compares MJ and Kobe
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars