Nov 8, 2011, 6:18 PM EST
Is Bill Clinton now down with the NBA players? And if so, does that really help their cause against a bunch of Republican team owners?
During the media scrum that followed the NBA players union’s press conference Wednesday, in strolled former president Clinton. He came to see fellow Arkansas native Derek Fisher and according to a tweet from Howard Beck of the New York Times told him:
“Now you know how I felt all those years.”
It’s all very surreal.
The photo with this story is courtesy the twitter account of Alan Hahn of Newsday.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 0
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 4
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 22
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 22
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0