Nov 8, 2011, 6:18 PM EST
Is Bill Clinton now down with the NBA players? And if so, does that really help their cause against a bunch of Republican team owners?
During the media scrum that followed the NBA players union’s press conference Wednesday, in strolled former president Clinton. He came to see fellow Arkansas native Derek Fisher and according to a tweet from Howard Beck of the New York Times told him:
“Now you know how I felt all those years.”
It’s all very surreal.
The photo with this story is courtesy the twitter account of Alan Hahn of Newsday.
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 0
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 5
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 4
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)