Nov 8, 2011, 6:18 PM EDT
Is Bill Clinton now down with the NBA players? And if so, does that really help their cause against a bunch of Republican team owners?
During the media scrum that followed the NBA players union’s press conference Wednesday, in strolled former president Clinton. He came to see fellow Arkansas native Derek Fisher and according to a tweet from Howard Beck of the New York Times told him:
“Now you know how I felt all those years.”
It’s all very surreal.
The photo with this story is courtesy the twitter account of Alan Hahn of Newsday.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 0
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 28
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 17
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 42
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 15
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6