Nov 8, 2011, 6:18 PM EST
Is Bill Clinton now down with the NBA players? And if so, does that really help their cause against a bunch of Republican team owners?
During the media scrum that followed the NBA players union’s press conference Wednesday, in strolled former president Clinton. He came to see fellow Arkansas native Derek Fisher and according to a tweet from Howard Beck of the New York Times told him:
“Now you know how I felt all those years.”
It’s all very surreal.
The photo with this story is courtesy the twitter account of Alan Hahn of Newsday.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 9
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 8
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5