Nov 7, 2011, 12:47 PM EDT
When it was time to apply to college, I almost sent my application in to Harvard. Because I figured the evaluators there needed comic relief now and again just like everyone else.
But for those of you thinking about going, Golden State Warrior and Harvard graduate Jeremy Lin has some ideas for you. It’s a bit goofy, but what else have we got to run around here? You really want another depressing lockout post?
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 1
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8