Nov 7, 2011, 12:47 PM EST
When it was time to apply to college, I almost sent my application in to Harvard. Because I figured the evaluators there needed comic relief now and again just like everyone else.
But for those of you thinking about going, Golden State Warrior and Harvard graduate Jeremy Lin has some ideas for you. It’s a bit goofy, but what else have we got to run around here? You really want another depressing lockout post?
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 0
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 10
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31