Nov 7, 2011, 12:47 PM EDT
When it was time to apply to college, I almost sent my application in to Harvard. Because I figured the evaluators there needed comic relief now and again just like everyone else.
But for those of you thinking about going, Golden State Warrior and Harvard graduate Jeremy Lin has some ideas for you. It’s a bit goofy, but what else have we got to run around here? You really want another depressing lockout post?
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 8
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 10
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38