Nov 7, 2011, 12:47 PM EDT
When it was time to apply to college, I almost sent my application in to Harvard. Because I figured the evaluators there needed comic relief now and again just like everyone else.
But for those of you thinking about going, Golden State Warrior and Harvard graduate Jeremy Lin has some ideas for you. It’s a bit goofy, but what else have we got to run around here? You really want another depressing lockout post?
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11