Nov 7, 2011, 9:32 AM EDT
“We Believe” was back for one night in the Bay Area.
A charity game pitting some from the 2007 Warriors team that knocked off Dallas in the playoffs took on the current Warriors over the weekend. Stephen Curry was your star, dropping a triple-double, but beloved Warrior Jason Richardson had a big game and Corey Maggette was putting on a show, too.
Thanks to BallisLife.com for the video.
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 0
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20