Nov 7, 2011, 11:49 AM EDT
Tragic news out of Denver.
Thomas Bashline, the trainer for the Harlem Globetrotters, was found shot to death in a D home, according to the Denver Post.
A woman at the home called sheriff’s deputies at 4:30 p.m. Friday claiming that her boyfriend was unresponsive, Martinez said.
The woman had been at work and found Bashline’s body in the bedroom. There was no sign of a robbery in the home, but sources say Bashline’s pickup truck was found in Boulder.
Bashline had been preparing for a trip to China with the team when the shooting took place.
Our condolences go out to the friends and family of Bashline and the Harlem Globetrotters.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7