Nov 4, 2011, 4:13 PM EST
Nike, they are good at this marketing thing. While the NBA has been locked out and we have been talking about percentages of BRI and other stuff off the court, Nike has been running their “basketball never sleeps” campaign. Kevin Durant has been the living embodiment if it, so it seems.
This video has Durant, LeBron James, Sue Bird and even Questlove talking about the game and what “basketball never sleeps” means to them. Smart.
Basketball never does stop. Too bad the NBA does.
(Hat tip to I am a GM)
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 9
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5