Nov 4, 2011, 4:13 PM EST
Nike, they are good at this marketing thing. While the NBA has been locked out and we have been talking about percentages of BRI and other stuff off the court, Nike has been running their “basketball never sleeps” campaign. Kevin Durant has been the living embodiment if it, so it seems.
This video has Durant, LeBron James, Sue Bird and even Questlove talking about the game and what “basketball never sleeps” means to them. Smart.
Basketball never does stop. Too bad the NBA does.
(Hat tip to I am a GM)
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17