Nov 4, 2011, 4:13 PM EDT
Nike, they are good at this marketing thing. While the NBA has been locked out and we have been talking about percentages of BRI and other stuff off the court, Nike has been running their “basketball never sleeps” campaign. Kevin Durant has been the living embodiment if it, so it seems.
This video has Durant, LeBron James, Sue Bird and even Questlove talking about the game and what “basketball never sleeps” means to them. Smart.
Basketball never does stop. Too bad the NBA does.
(Hat tip to I am a GM)
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18