Nov 4, 2011, 4:13 PM EDT
Nike, they are good at this marketing thing. While the NBA has been locked out and we have been talking about percentages of BRI and other stuff off the court, Nike has been running their “basketball never sleeps” campaign. Kevin Durant has been the living embodiment if it, so it seems.
This video has Durant, LeBron James, Sue Bird and even Questlove talking about the game and what “basketball never sleeps” means to them. Smart.
Basketball never does stop. Too bad the NBA does.
(Hat tip to I am a GM)
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 0
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10