Nov 4, 2011, 4:13 PM EST
Nike, they are good at this marketing thing. While the NBA has been locked out and we have been talking about percentages of BRI and other stuff off the court, Nike has been running their “basketball never sleeps” campaign. Kevin Durant has been the living embodiment if it, so it seems.
This video has Durant, LeBron James, Sue Bird and even Questlove talking about the game and what “basketball never sleeps” means to them. Smart.
Basketball never does stop. Too bad the NBA does.
(Hat tip to I am a GM)
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9