Nov 4, 2011, 12:49 PM EDT
When he’s not trying to decertify the union, we know Paul Pierce loves to go bowling. The man hosts the annual “The Truth Strikes Again” celebrity bowling event every year, you don’t do that if you can’t knock down some pins.
But where does Pierce practice? In his home. On some sweet lanes.
He tweeted out the movie of his home bowling alley the other day (thanks to Jessica Camerato at CSNNE.com for pointing it out). Notice the mini 2008 championship banner, the televisions over the lane, the digital scoreboard. It’s nicer than your local alley.
I got to get one of those in my house. May need a bigger house first, though.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 2
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 3
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 16
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18