Nov 4, 2011, 12:49 PM EDT
When he’s not trying to decertify the union, we know Paul Pierce loves to go bowling. The man hosts the annual “The Truth Strikes Again” celebrity bowling event every year, you don’t do that if you can’t knock down some pins.
But where does Pierce practice? In his home. On some sweet lanes.
He tweeted out the movie of his home bowling alley the other day (thanks to Jessica Camerato at CSNNE.com for pointing it out). Notice the mini 2008 championship banner, the televisions over the lane, the digital scoreboard. It’s nicer than your local alley.
I got to get one of those in my house. May need a bigger house first, though.
- Timberwolves run newspaper ad announcing Kevin Love-Andrew Wiggins trade with Cavaliers 0
- Steve Nash called Kobe Bryant a “mother f****** a******” but in a good way 3
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 22
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54