Nov 4, 2011, 12:49 PM EDT
When he’s not trying to decertify the union, we know Paul Pierce loves to go bowling. The man hosts the annual “The Truth Strikes Again” celebrity bowling event every year, you don’t do that if you can’t knock down some pins.
But where does Pierce practice? In his home. On some sweet lanes.
He tweeted out the movie of his home bowling alley the other day (thanks to Jessica Camerato at CSNNE.com for pointing it out). Notice the mini 2008 championship banner, the televisions over the lane, the digital scoreboard. It’s nicer than your local alley.
I got to get one of those in my house. May need a bigger house first, though.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 76
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20