Nov 4, 2011, 12:49 PM EST
When he’s not trying to decertify the union, we know Paul Pierce loves to go bowling. The man hosts the annual “The Truth Strikes Again” celebrity bowling event every year, you don’t do that if you can’t knock down some pins.
But where does Pierce practice? In his home. On some sweet lanes.
He tweeted out the movie of his home bowling alley the other day (thanks to Jessica Camerato at CSNNE.com for pointing it out). Notice the mini 2008 championship banner, the televisions over the lane, the digital scoreboard. It’s nicer than your local alley.
I got to get one of those in my house. May need a bigger house first, though.
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 0
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 23
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 10
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)