Nov 4, 2011, 10:46 AM EST
In some kind of lockout nightmare by Sterling Cooper Draper Price, Magic Johnson has teamed up with Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert. To shoot smart phones as if they were basketballs. And sell home loans. All done with extra cheese.
It’s all part of a new Quicken Loans ad (that’s the company where Gilbert made enough money to buy the Cavaliers and the Comic Sans font) that is just cheesy and disturbing all at once. So, we bring it to you.
Hat tip to Mark Medina at the Los Angeles Times, who reminds us Magic has a long history of cheesy commercials.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12