Nov 4, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
While we do have a general rule about not having Colin Cowherd on this blog in any form, it is balanced out by Dikembe Mutombo (and Michelle Beadle). This is a great collection of Mutombo blocks (and it doesn’t even include things like the block of an Andrew Bynum hook shot).
What I miss with the NBA gone are the moments that make me smile. That can be the beauty of the extra pass or the fast defensive rotation, but often it’s just to watch someone with the physical ability to do something few if any others can do. Which is what Mutobo could do.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14