Nov 4, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
While we do have a general rule about not having Colin Cowherd on this blog in any form, it is balanced out by Dikembe Mutombo (and Michelle Beadle). This is a great collection of Mutombo blocks (and it doesn’t even include things like the block of an Andrew Bynum hook shot).
What I miss with the NBA gone are the moments that make me smile. That can be the beauty of the extra pass or the fast defensive rotation, but often it’s just to watch someone with the physical ability to do something few if any others can do. Which is what Mutobo could do.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15