Nov 4, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
While we do have a general rule about not having Colin Cowherd on this blog in any form, it is balanced out by Dikembe Mutombo (and Michelle Beadle). This is a great collection of Mutombo blocks (and it doesn’t even include things like the block of an Andrew Bynum hook shot).
What I miss with the NBA gone are the moments that make me smile. That can be the beauty of the extra pass or the fast defensive rotation, but often it’s just to watch someone with the physical ability to do something few if any others can do. Which is what Mutobo could do.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16