Nov 4, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
While we do have a general rule about not having Colin Cowherd on this blog in any form, it is balanced out by Dikembe Mutombo (and Michelle Beadle). This is a great collection of Mutombo blocks (and it doesn’t even include things like the block of an Andrew Bynum hook shot).
What I miss with the NBA gone are the moments that make me smile. That can be the beauty of the extra pass or the fast defensive rotation, but often it’s just to watch someone with the physical ability to do something few if any others can do. Which is what Mutobo could do.
- LeBron makes emotional return to Cleveland tonight, new Nike ad shows city standing together (VIDEO) 0
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 6
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 21
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 22
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 8
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 17
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38