E! unveils the natural companion piece to the Kardashian-Humphries coverage: a list of 15 “Super Sexy Basketball Hunks”
Nov 3, 2011, 12:14 PM EDT
Just in case you’ve forgotten that the NBA is locked out, let me do my absolute damnedest to remind you: we could be talking about actual basketball right now, but instead, I’m going to point you in the direction of E! Online’s listing of 15 “Super Sexy Basketball Hunks,” (via Tim Griffin of Spurs Nation). The slideshow is complete with the ability for you to voice your own opinion — via the “So hot!” and “So not!” voting button — on the purported dreaminess of the NBAers in question. The concept itself is glorious, but the real selling point are the accompanying captions, which are everything you’d imagine and more.
Some personal favorites:
Kobe Bryant: The Lakers shooting guard may be known for his skills on the court, but it’s that impeccable physique (and smile) that puts him front and center on our list of the sexist NBA hunks.
Quite a typo there. Also, a bit surprised there was no mention of “COUNT THE RINGS!” It’s the only argument you need, Shawn, even in matters of hunkery.
Paul Pierce: Stare into his eyes and try not to feel a love connection. Not only is [Paul] Pierce an incredibly attractive hunk of man (in case you couldn’t tell) but he’s also a nine-time NBA All-Star! Not too shabby, sir.
Gilbert Arenas: The Wizards point guard affectionately known as “Hibachi” (get it?) is more than just a super hot NBA superstar. Arenas is also known for his charitable nature and even mentored a young boy in need, taking his sexiness factor through the roof!
1. What? 2. Nothing sexier than this.
Carmelo Anthony: Not only does Anthony fill out that Knicks uniform incredibly nicely, but he’s also the owner of a shiny gold medal from the 2008 Olympics. Now if only he wasn’t married (sorry La La Vasquez).
This list quickly devolved into “NBA Players we know are connected with celebrities/quasi-celebrities.” Mark Jaric even makes an appearance!
Tracy McGrady: This seven-time NBA All-Star has had a long career in the NBA, but at the end of the day we still chalk it up to that rock solid physique.
That must be it.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18