Nov 2, 2011, 9:29 PM EDT
We’ve been running a Friday Nights Video segment to get you flowing into the weekend here at PBT, but we stumbled across this today and thought it couldn’t wait.
In case you forgot how athletic Patrick Ewing was, or how he balled at both ends of the court, here is the video proof. Has to be near the top of the list of best players ever without a ring. Enjoy this until we get some real basketball to watch.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20