Nov 2, 2011, 9:29 PM EDT
We’ve been running a Friday Nights Video segment to get you flowing into the weekend here at PBT, but we stumbled across this today and thought it couldn’t wait.
In case you forgot how athletic Patrick Ewing was, or how he balled at both ends of the court, here is the video proof. Has to be near the top of the list of best players ever without a ring. Enjoy this until we get some real basketball to watch.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 5
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7