Nov 2, 2011, 9:29 PM EST
We’ve been running a Friday Nights Video segment to get you flowing into the weekend here at PBT, but we stumbled across this today and thought it couldn’t wait.
In case you forgot how athletic Patrick Ewing was, or how he balled at both ends of the court, here is the video proof. Has to be near the top of the list of best players ever without a ring. Enjoy this until we get some real basketball to watch.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 11
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13