Nov 2, 2011, 9:29 PM EST
We’ve been running a Friday Nights Video segment to get you flowing into the weekend here at PBT, but we stumbled across this today and thought it couldn’t wait.
In case you forgot how athletic Patrick Ewing was, or how he balled at both ends of the court, here is the video proof. Has to be near the top of the list of best players ever without a ring. Enjoy this until we get some real basketball to watch.
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 0
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 3
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 3
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 17
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)