Nov 2, 2011, 9:29 PM EDT
We’ve been running a Friday Nights Video segment to get you flowing into the weekend here at PBT, but we stumbled across this today and thought it couldn’t wait.
In case you forgot how athletic Patrick Ewing was, or how he balled at both ends of the court, here is the video proof. Has to be near the top of the list of best players ever without a ring. Enjoy this until we get some real basketball to watch.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 0
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10