Nov 2, 2011, 10:03 AM EDT
Since we don’t have other basketball to talk about, this hypothetical is worth a discussion. But it comes down to the classic LeBron vs. Kobe issues — physically LeBron is more gifted and should be able to overpower Kobe and back him down. But Kobe is more practiced — he’s got more and better post moves and is better at getting to his spots on the floor.
It would be interesting. Not as interesting as actual NBA basketball games, but interesting.
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 3
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 11
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 9