Nov 2, 2011, 10:03 AM EDT
Since we don’t have other basketball to talk about, this hypothetical is worth a discussion. But it comes down to the classic LeBron vs. Kobe issues — physically LeBron is more gifted and should be able to overpower Kobe and back him down. But Kobe is more practiced — he’s got more and better post moves and is better at getting to his spots on the floor.
It would be interesting. Not as interesting as actual NBA basketball games, but interesting.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9