Nov 2, 2011, 10:03 AM EDT
Since we don’t have other basketball to talk about, this hypothetical is worth a discussion. But it comes down to the classic LeBron vs. Kobe issues — physically LeBron is more gifted and should be able to overpower Kobe and back him down. But Kobe is more practiced — he’s got more and better post moves and is better at getting to his spots on the floor.
It would be interesting. Not as interesting as actual NBA basketball games, but interesting.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 0
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 8
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4