Nov 2, 2011, 10:03 AM EDT
Since we don’t have other basketball to talk about, this hypothetical is worth a discussion. But it comes down to the classic LeBron vs. Kobe issues — physically LeBron is more gifted and should be able to overpower Kobe and back him down. But Kobe is more practiced — he’s got more and better post moves and is better at getting to his spots on the floor.
It would be interesting. Not as interesting as actual NBA basketball games, but interesting.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 15
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19