Nov 2, 2011, 12:15 AM EDT
When LeBron heard about KD’s night out Monday he sent this tweet.
He ment “Optimus.” Really. He corrected himself seconds later.
Anyway, it soon led to a little challenge between the two.
And we might have a game. I’d say it all seems a little ridiculous, except for two things.
First, you can bet there are Nike marketing people figuring the best way to make this work as you read this.
Second, if this lockout drags out much longer I’m going to start rooting for this to happen. Just for the action.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 1
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4