Nov 2, 2011, 12:15 AM EDT
When LeBron heard about KD’s night out Monday he sent this tweet.
He ment “Optimus.” Really. He corrected himself seconds later.
Anyway, it soon led to a little challenge between the two.
And we might have a game. I’d say it all seems a little ridiculous, except for two things.
First, you can bet there are Nike marketing people figuring the best way to make this work as you read this.
Second, if this lockout drags out much longer I’m going to start rooting for this to happen. Just for the action.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18