Nov 2, 2011, 12:15 AM EDT
When LeBron heard about KD’s night out Monday he sent this tweet.
He ment “Optimus.” Really. He corrected himself seconds later.
Anyway, it soon led to a little challenge between the two.
And we might have a game. I’d say it all seems a little ridiculous, except for two things.
First, you can bet there are Nike marketing people figuring the best way to make this work as you read this.
Second, if this lockout drags out much longer I’m going to start rooting for this to happen. Just for the action.
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 3
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 20
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 62
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4