Nov 1, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
As our man Matt Moore pointed out over the weekend, Nike is better at getting out the message its players want to send than the players are. The “Basketball Never Sleeps” campaign works during the lockout as players show you they are ready and just want to play, if only the owners would be fair.
This latest LeBon James video from Nike plays on that theme. And it works. Mostly because of the Sinatra, but it works nonetheless.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50