Nov 1, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
As our man Matt Moore pointed out over the weekend, Nike is better at getting out the message its players want to send than the players are. The “Basketball Never Sleeps” campaign works during the lockout as players show you they are ready and just want to play, if only the owners would be fair.
This latest LeBon James video from Nike plays on that theme. And it works. Mostly because of the Sinatra, but it works nonetheless.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 5
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 6
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 10
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 18
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31