Nov 1, 2011, 1:19 PM EST
As our man Matt Moore pointed out over the weekend, Nike is better at getting out the message its players want to send than the players are. The “Basketball Never Sleeps” campaign works during the lockout as players show you they are ready and just want to play, if only the owners would be fair.
This latest LeBon James video from Nike plays on that theme. And it works. Mostly because of the Sinatra, but it works nonetheless.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 2
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 3
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 35
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 16
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 13