Nov 1, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
As our man Matt Moore pointed out over the weekend, Nike is better at getting out the message its players want to send than the players are. The “Basketball Never Sleeps” campaign works during the lockout as players show you they are ready and just want to play, if only the owners would be fair.
This latest LeBon James video from Nike plays on that theme. And it works. Mostly because of the Sinatra, but it works nonetheless.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11