Nov 1, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
As our man Matt Moore pointed out over the weekend, Nike is better at getting out the message its players want to send than the players are. The “Basketball Never Sleeps” campaign works during the lockout as players show you they are ready and just want to play, if only the owners would be fair.
This latest LeBon James video from Nike plays on that theme. And it works. Mostly because of the Sinatra, but it works nonetheless.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 12
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36