Oct 31, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
You know Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has some strong opinions on the lockout — and he is sure he is right and everyone else is wrong. Even you. But David Stern has muzzeled everyone (even Micky Arison of the Heat) and Cuban can’t tell you how you are wrong.
So isn’t it nice that the Colbert Report is speaking for him. Pretty sure different words, but they are speaking for him.
Video hat tip to SLAM.
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 0
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 6
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 2
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 7
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 25