Oct 31, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
You know Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has some strong opinions on the lockout — and he is sure he is right and everyone else is wrong. Even you. But David Stern has muzzeled everyone (even Micky Arison of the Heat) and Cuban can’t tell you how you are wrong.
So isn’t it nice that the Colbert Report is speaking for him. Pretty sure different words, but they are speaking for him.
Video hat tip to SLAM.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61