Oct 31, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
You know Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has some strong opinions on the lockout — and he is sure he is right and everyone else is wrong. Even you. But David Stern has muzzeled everyone (even Micky Arison of the Heat) and Cuban can’t tell you how you are wrong.
So isn’t it nice that the Colbert Report is speaking for him. Pretty sure different words, but they are speaking for him.
Video hat tip to SLAM.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 1
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 54
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 18
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 33
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3