Oct 31, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
You know Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has some strong opinions on the lockout — and he is sure he is right and everyone else is wrong. Even you. But David Stern has muzzeled everyone (even Micky Arison of the Heat) and Cuban can’t tell you how you are wrong.
So isn’t it nice that the Colbert Report is speaking for him. Pretty sure different words, but they are speaking for him.
Video hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 0
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 8
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 19
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31