Oct 31, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
You know Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has some strong opinions on the lockout — and he is sure he is right and everyone else is wrong. Even you. But David Stern has muzzeled everyone (even Micky Arison of the Heat) and Cuban can’t tell you how you are wrong.
So isn’t it nice that the Colbert Report is speaking for him. Pretty sure different words, but they are speaking for him.
Video hat tip to SLAM.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 8
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9