Oct 28, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
For some reason, the 1999 NBA finals is on my mind today. You remember that one, the Spurs championship with an asterisk? The one from the strike-shortened season. (Actually, they don’t deserve an asterisk, I was just channeling Phil Jackson for a second).
What you see are the top 10 plays from that finals, as picked by NBA.com. Enjoy. And remember this is what real basketball looks like. We may not see it for a while.
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 18
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0