Oct 28, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
For some reason, the 1999 NBA finals is on my mind today. You remember that one, the Spurs championship with an asterisk? The one from the strike-shortened season. (Actually, they don’t deserve an asterisk, I was just channeling Phil Jackson for a second).
What you see are the top 10 plays from that finals, as picked by NBA.com. Enjoy. And remember this is what real basketball looks like. We may not see it for a while.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 31
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23