Oct 28, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
For some reason, the 1999 NBA finals is on my mind today. You remember that one, the Spurs championship with an asterisk? The one from the strike-shortened season. (Actually, they don’t deserve an asterisk, I was just channeling Phil Jackson for a second).
What you see are the top 10 plays from that finals, as picked by NBA.com. Enjoy. And remember this is what real basketball looks like. We may not see it for a while.
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 0
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 8
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 19
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31