Oct 27, 2011, 11:36 AM EDT
There may be optimism, but there is still a lockout. I’m sick of writing about BRI splits and punitive luxury taxes. I miss basketball.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 37
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 46
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11