Oct 27, 2011, 6:54 PM EDT
In LA right now working out. I ran the other day for the first time in awhile. Felt good!
The 2007 #1 pick’s NBA career has been decimated by a series of brutal knee injuries, and he underwent the 2nd microfracture surgery of his career 11 months ago. One certainly hopes that Oden can somehow get all the way healthy and fulfill he promise he showed as a high school phenom, a one-handed college player, and during the relatively short amount of time he’s spent playing NBA basketball, so it’s good to see Oden making some progress.
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 0
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 29
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35