Oct 27, 2011, 6:54 PM EST
In LA right now working out. I ran the other day for the first time in awhile. Felt good!
The 2007 #1 pick’s NBA career has been decimated by a series of brutal knee injuries, and he underwent the 2nd microfracture surgery of his career 11 months ago. One certainly hopes that Oden can somehow get all the way healthy and fulfill he promise he showed as a high school phenom, a one-handed college player, and during the relatively short amount of time he’s spent playing NBA basketball, so it’s good to see Oden making some progress.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1