Oct 27, 2011, 6:54 PM EDT
In LA right now working out. I ran the other day for the first time in awhile. Felt good!
The 2007 #1 pick’s NBA career has been decimated by a series of brutal knee injuries, and he underwent the 2nd microfracture surgery of his career 11 months ago. One certainly hopes that Oden can somehow get all the way healthy and fulfill he promise he showed as a high school phenom, a one-handed college player, and during the relatively short amount of time he’s spent playing NBA basketball, so it’s good to see Oden making some progress.
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 7
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 7
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 19
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 64