Oct 27, 2011, 6:54 PM EDT
In LA right now working out. I ran the other day for the first time in awhile. Felt good!
The 2007 #1 pick’s NBA career has been decimated by a series of brutal knee injuries, and he underwent the 2nd microfracture surgery of his career 11 months ago. One certainly hopes that Oden can somehow get all the way healthy and fulfill he promise he showed as a high school phenom, a one-handed college player, and during the relatively short amount of time he’s spent playing NBA basketball, so it’s good to see Oden making some progress.
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 0
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 4
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 13
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 40
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6