Oct 27, 2011, 6:54 PM EST
In LA right now working out. I ran the other day for the first time in awhile. Felt good!
The 2007 #1 pick’s NBA career has been decimated by a series of brutal knee injuries, and he underwent the 2nd microfracture surgery of his career 11 months ago. One certainly hopes that Oden can somehow get all the way healthy and fulfill he promise he showed as a high school phenom, a one-handed college player, and during the relatively short amount of time he’s spent playing NBA basketball, so it’s good to see Oden making some progress.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)