Oct 26, 2011, 6:47 PM EDT
“Let’s play the Feud!”
Chris Paul is dragging along his family to be on an episode of “Family Feud,” reports the Times-Picayune (via SLAM). Money he and his family wins will go to the CP3 Foundation (his charity) and the episode will air next Tuesday (although check your local listings). Paul got on the show the same way everyone else did, by calling the hotline for potential contestants. Seriously.
In case you wondered, Steve Harvey is currently the host. I had to look that up, for the record.
“The category is: Famous basketball players about to become free agents. O’Hara family, you get the first guess.”
“We say… Dwight Howard”
“Show me Dwight Howard! That’s our number one answer!”
Chris Paul: “Hey. I’m right here.”
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 6
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 12
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34