Oct 26, 2011, 6:47 PM EDT
“Let’s play the Feud!”
Chris Paul is dragging along his family to be on an episode of “Family Feud,” reports the Times-Picayune (via SLAM). Money he and his family wins will go to the CP3 Foundation (his charity) and the episode will air next Tuesday (although check your local listings). Paul got on the show the same way everyone else did, by calling the hotline for potential contestants. Seriously.
In case you wondered, Steve Harvey is currently the host. I had to look that up, for the record.
“The category is: Famous basketball players about to become free agents. O’Hara family, you get the first guess.”
“We say… Dwight Howard”
“Show me Dwight Howard! That’s our number one answer!”
Chris Paul: “Hey. I’m right here.”
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15