Oct 26, 2011, 6:47 PM EDT
“Let’s play the Feud!”
Chris Paul is dragging along his family to be on an episode of “Family Feud,” reports the Times-Picayune (via SLAM). Money he and his family wins will go to the CP3 Foundation (his charity) and the episode will air next Tuesday (although check your local listings). Paul got on the show the same way everyone else did, by calling the hotline for potential contestants. Seriously.
In case you wondered, Steve Harvey is currently the host. I had to look that up, for the record.
“The category is: Famous basketball players about to become free agents. O’Hara family, you get the first guess.”
“We say… Dwight Howard”
“Show me Dwight Howard! That’s our number one answer!”
Chris Paul: “Hey. I’m right here.”
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 1
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 13
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 39
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 22
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29