Oct 26, 2011, 8:42 AM EDT
A team of bloggers — more importantly, a team of Kings fans — has started to make a documentary about the effort to keep the Kings in Sacramento. A documentary that talks to everyone: The Kings broadcast team, former team officials, Mayor Kevin Johnson, and fans. Okay, it doesn’t talk to the Maloofs, but they seem almost spectators on the process now.
What you see is the trailer for “Small Markets, Big Hearts,” but check out the entire film.
Let’s just hope it ends better than the last documentary about an NBA team on the move.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 12
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 12
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8