Oct 26, 2011, 8:42 AM EDT
A team of bloggers — more importantly, a team of Kings fans — has started to make a documentary about the effort to keep the Kings in Sacramento. A documentary that talks to everyone: The Kings broadcast team, former team officials, Mayor Kevin Johnson, and fans. Okay, it doesn’t talk to the Maloofs, but they seem almost spectators on the process now.
What you see is the trailer for “Small Markets, Big Hearts,” but check out the entire film.
Let’s just hope it ends better than the last documentary about an NBA team on the move.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 14
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13