Oct 26, 2011, 8:42 AM EDT
A team of bloggers — more importantly, a team of Kings fans — has started to make a documentary about the effort to keep the Kings in Sacramento. A documentary that talks to everyone: The Kings broadcast team, former team officials, Mayor Kevin Johnson, and fans. Okay, it doesn’t talk to the Maloofs, but they seem almost spectators on the process now.
What you see is the trailer for “Small Markets, Big Hearts,” but check out the entire film.
Let’s just hope it ends better than the last documentary about an NBA team on the move.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 4
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 18
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 5
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 6
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 15