Oct 26, 2011, 8:42 AM EDT
A team of bloggers — more importantly, a team of Kings fans — has started to make a documentary about the effort to keep the Kings in Sacramento. A documentary that talks to everyone: The Kings broadcast team, former team officials, Mayor Kevin Johnson, and fans. Okay, it doesn’t talk to the Maloofs, but they seem almost spectators on the process now.
What you see is the trailer for “Small Markets, Big Hearts,” but check out the entire film.
Let’s just hope it ends better than the last documentary about an NBA team on the move.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3