Oct 26, 2011, 8:42 AM EST
A team of bloggers — more importantly, a team of Kings fans — has started to make a documentary about the effort to keep the Kings in Sacramento. A documentary that talks to everyone: The Kings broadcast team, former team officials, Mayor Kevin Johnson, and fans. Okay, it doesn’t talk to the Maloofs, but they seem almost spectators on the process now.
What you see is the trailer for “Small Markets, Big Hearts,” but check out the entire film.
Let’s just hope it ends better than the last documentary about an NBA team on the move.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 7
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 4
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16