Oct 25, 2011, 10:13 AM EDT
Got to give this to Nike — even during the lockout they know how to make some advertisements that will sell some shoes.
This latest one for the Jordan Brand has Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade playing in pickup games — pretty standard pickup games that you and I could walk into for the most part — around the globe. For me, the best part is the Rabbi, or maybe the rooftop game (I have a soft spot for sports on the roof ever since Clerks).
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11