Oct 25, 2011, 10:13 AM EST
Got to give this to Nike — even during the lockout they know how to make some advertisements that will sell some shoes.
This latest one for the Jordan Brand has Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade playing in pickup games — pretty standard pickup games that you and I could walk into for the most part — around the globe. For me, the best part is the Rabbi, or maybe the rooftop game (I have a soft spot for sports on the roof ever since Clerks).
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 1
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 15
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)