Oct 25, 2011, 10:13 AM EDT
Got to give this to Nike — even during the lockout they know how to make some advertisements that will sell some shoes.
This latest one for the Jordan Brand has Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade playing in pickup games — pretty standard pickup games that you and I could walk into for the most part — around the globe. For me, the best part is the Rabbi, or maybe the rooftop game (I have a soft spot for sports on the roof ever since Clerks).
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13