Oct 25, 2011, 10:13 AM EDT
Got to give this to Nike — even during the lockout they know how to make some advertisements that will sell some shoes.
This latest one for the Jordan Brand has Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade playing in pickup games — pretty standard pickup games that you and I could walk into for the most part — around the globe. For me, the best part is the Rabbi, or maybe the rooftop game (I have a soft spot for sports on the roof ever since Clerks).
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 13
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 36
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 26
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2