Oct 25, 2011, 10:13 AM EDT
Got to give this to Nike — even during the lockout they know how to make some advertisements that will sell some shoes.
This latest one for the Jordan Brand has Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade playing in pickup games — pretty standard pickup games that you and I could walk into for the most part — around the globe. For me, the best part is the Rabbi, or maybe the rooftop game (I have a soft spot for sports on the roof ever since Clerks).
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9