Oct 25, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
Last night in Kentucky they held a charity game called the Big Blue All-Stars vs. The Villains (the villains being players who didn’t play for the Kentucky Wildcats, obviously). Good gig, raised $50,000 for the V foundation.
But what you see above was the highlight. Watch future Jazz big man Enes Kanter (who was sort of a Kentucky player, except for the actual playing part) come out and set a nice high pick, roll into space, take the sweet bounce pass and attack the rim…
Where Kenneth Faried is waiting. He needs to come up with his own signature move, ala the finger wag, to go with those blocks if he keeps doing that in Denver. Damn. And Kanter, welcome to the next level of basketball.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 31
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 14
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 27
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 14
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 15
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 23
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29
- Scout says Carmelo Anthony can be good triangle fit — if he moves the ball 20