Oct 25, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
Last night in Kentucky they held a charity game called the Big Blue All-Stars vs. The Villains (the villains being players who didn’t play for the Kentucky Wildcats, obviously). Good gig, raised $50,000 for the V foundation.
But what you see above was the highlight. Watch future Jazz big man Enes Kanter (who was sort of a Kentucky player, except for the actual playing part) come out and set a nice high pick, roll into space, take the sweet bounce pass and attack the rim…
Where Kenneth Faried is waiting. He needs to come up with his own signature move, ala the finger wag, to go with those blocks if he keeps doing that in Denver. Damn. And Kanter, welcome to the next level of basketball.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 6
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44