Oct 25, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
Last night in Kentucky they held a charity game called the Big Blue All-Stars vs. The Villains (the villains being players who didn’t play for the Kentucky Wildcats, obviously). Good gig, raised $50,000 for the V foundation.
But what you see above was the highlight. Watch future Jazz big man Enes Kanter (who was sort of a Kentucky player, except for the actual playing part) come out and set a nice high pick, roll into space, take the sweet bounce pass and attack the rim…
Where Kenneth Faried is waiting. He needs to come up with his own signature move, ala the finger wag, to go with those blocks if he keeps doing that in Denver. Damn. And Kanter, welcome to the next level of basketball.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 37
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 46
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11