Oct 24, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
Turns out, if you put NBA MVP Derrick Rose in a pickup game with a bunch of average Joes, he will make you look bad, even going half speed.
Remember, he did an event to called “Run with D-Rose” promote his new adiRose 2 shoes (which are about to drop a new all-black version for hardtop play in Chicago) by having people figure out some clues on Facebook, then win the chance to get some run with him. In a very marketed environment, but still would you have said no? Exactly. Anyway, Rose is better than you at basketball.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20