Oct 24, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
Turns out, if you put NBA MVP Derrick Rose in a pickup game with a bunch of average Joes, he will make you look bad, even going half speed.
Remember, he did an event to called “Run with D-Rose” promote his new adiRose 2 shoes (which are about to drop a new all-black version for hardtop play in Chicago) by having people figure out some clues on Facebook, then win the chance to get some run with him. In a very marketed environment, but still would you have said no? Exactly. Anyway, Rose is better than you at basketball.
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 0
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 5
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 4
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)