Oct 24, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
Turns out, if you put NBA MVP Derrick Rose in a pickup game with a bunch of average Joes, he will make you look bad, even going half speed.
Remember, he did an event to called “Run with D-Rose” promote his new adiRose 2 shoes (which are about to drop a new all-black version for hardtop play in Chicago) by having people figure out some clues on Facebook, then win the chance to get some run with him. In a very marketed environment, but still would you have said no? Exactly. Anyway, Rose is better than you at basketball.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 2
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30