Oct 24, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Turns out, if you put NBA MVP Derrick Rose in a pickup game with a bunch of average Joes, he will make you look bad, even going half speed.
Remember, he did an event to called “Run with D-Rose” promote his new adiRose 2 shoes (which are about to drop a new all-black version for hardtop play in Chicago) by having people figure out some clues on Facebook, then win the chance to get some run with him. In a very marketed environment, but still would you have said no? Exactly. Anyway, Rose is better than you at basketball.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15