Oct 24, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
Turns out, if you put NBA MVP Derrick Rose in a pickup game with a bunch of average Joes, he will make you look bad, even going half speed.
Remember, he did an event to called “Run with D-Rose” promote his new adiRose 2 shoes (which are about to drop a new all-black version for hardtop play in Chicago) by having people figure out some clues on Facebook, then win the chance to get some run with him. In a very marketed environment, but still would you have said no? Exactly. Anyway, Rose is better than you at basketball.
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 10
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46