Oct 24, 2011, 10:23 AM EDT
No? Well, Beasley did have 56 points in Durant’s Sunday charity game in Oklahoma City, showing that when he plays in a game with no defense he can score (he was almost scoreless in the fourth quarter when the teams got serious). Maybe Beasley was motivated after being stood up. Either way, there was a good show for the folks in OKC.
And there were much better highlights than just Beasley, many of them courtesy Chris Paul and James Harden. Especially the bounce-pass ally-oop from Paul to Harden. And the 13,000 people in attendance loved every minute of it. Even if some had to ask who Beasley was.
Thanks to BallisLife.com for the video.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 29
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 22
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5