Oct 24, 2011, 10:23 AM EDT
No? Well, Beasley did have 56 points in Durant’s Sunday charity game in Oklahoma City, showing that when he plays in a game with no defense he can score (he was almost scoreless in the fourth quarter when the teams got serious). Maybe Beasley was motivated after being stood up. Either way, there was a good show for the folks in OKC.
And there were much better highlights than just Beasley, many of them courtesy Chris Paul and James Harden. Especially the bounce-pass ally-oop from Paul to Harden. And the 13,000 people in attendance loved every minute of it. Even if some had to ask who Beasley was.
Thanks to BallisLife.com for the video.
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 0
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 9
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 41
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 55
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17