Oct 24, 2011, 10:23 AM EDT
No? Well, Beasley did have 56 points in Durant’s Sunday charity game in Oklahoma City, showing that when he plays in a game with no defense he can score (he was almost scoreless in the fourth quarter when the teams got serious). Maybe Beasley was motivated after being stood up. Either way, there was a good show for the folks in OKC.
And there were much better highlights than just Beasley, many of them courtesy Chris Paul and James Harden. Especially the bounce-pass ally-oop from Paul to Harden. And the 13,000 people in attendance loved every minute of it. Even if some had to ask who Beasley was.
Thanks to BallisLife.com for the video.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15