Oct 24, 2011, 10:23 AM EDT
No? Well, Beasley did have 56 points in Durant’s Sunday charity game in Oklahoma City, showing that when he plays in a game with no defense he can score (he was almost scoreless in the fourth quarter when the teams got serious). Maybe Beasley was motivated after being stood up. Either way, there was a good show for the folks in OKC.
And there were much better highlights than just Beasley, many of them courtesy Chris Paul and James Harden. Especially the bounce-pass ally-oop from Paul to Harden. And the 13,000 people in attendance loved every minute of it. Even if some had to ask who Beasley was.
Thanks to BallisLife.com for the video.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 1
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14