Oct 24, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
The crazy thing is the shot didn’t even count (watch the ref waive it off right after the shot). And the ref is right, Rudy Fernandez pops out for the catch and shoot, pump fakes, draws the foul and then starts his shooting motion. He might have gotten the call in the NBA, but not during this Real Madrid Spanish League game.
Hat tip to Sportando for the video.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30