Oct 24, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
The crazy thing is the shot didn’t even count (watch the ref waive it off right after the shot). And the ref is right, Rudy Fernandez pops out for the catch and shoot, pump fakes, draws the foul and then starts his shooting motion. He might have gotten the call in the NBA, but not during this Real Madrid Spanish League game.
Hat tip to Sportando for the video.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13