Oct 24, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
We promise that someday, eventually, the lockout will end. It may not seem like it, but it will.
And when it does, it will feel like chaos. There will be a lot of questions and a mad scramble for free agents. The teams that go into that with the best plan will win.
In that spirit, we’ve taken a look at what your team should do when the lockout ends. All 30 of them. It’s been a process that lasted over a month but features great work from the entire team here at PBT. Read below, find your team and check out what their next moves should be.
Then all you have to do is wait for the lockout to end.
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
New Orleans Hornets
Oklahoma City Thunder
Portland Trail Blazers
San Antonio Spurs
New Jersey Nets
New York Knicks
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 0
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 12
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6