Oct 24, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
We promise that someday, eventually, the lockout will end. It may not seem like it, but it will.
And when it does, it will feel like chaos. There will be a lot of questions and a mad scramble for free agents. The teams that go into that with the best plan will win.
In that spirit, we’ve taken a look at what your team should do when the lockout ends. All 30 of them. It’s been a process that lasted over a month but features great work from the entire team here at PBT. Read below, find your team and check out what their next moves should be.
Then all you have to do is wait for the lockout to end.
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
New Orleans Hornets
Oklahoma City Thunder
Portland Trail Blazers
San Antonio Spurs
New Jersey Nets
New York Knicks
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 25
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 31
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 13
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 43
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42