Oct 24, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
We promise that someday, eventually, the lockout will end. It may not seem like it, but it will.
And when it does, it will feel like chaos. There will be a lot of questions and a mad scramble for free agents. The teams that go into that with the best plan will win.
In that spirit, we’ve taken a look at what your team should do when the lockout ends. All 30 of them. It’s been a process that lasted over a month but features great work from the entire team here at PBT. Read below, find your team and check out what their next moves should be.
Then all you have to do is wait for the lockout to end.
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
New Orleans Hornets
Oklahoma City Thunder
Portland Trail Blazers
San Antonio Spurs
New Jersey Nets
New York Knicks
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 7
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 12
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 7