Oct 24, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
We promise that someday, eventually, the lockout will end. It may not seem like it, but it will.
And when it does, it will feel like chaos. There will be a lot of questions and a mad scramble for free agents. The teams that go into that with the best plan will win.
In that spirit, we’ve taken a look at what your team should do when the lockout ends. All 30 of them. It’s been a process that lasted over a month but features great work from the entire team here at PBT. Read below, find your team and check out what their next moves should be.
Then all you have to do is wait for the lockout to end.
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
New Orleans Hornets
Oklahoma City Thunder
Portland Trail Blazers
San Antonio Spurs
New Jersey Nets
New York Knicks
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 0
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 11
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 7
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 66
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14
- Report: Knicks open to trading Iman Shumpert or J.R. Smith 29
- Top seven free agents still on the market 49