Oct 24, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
We promise that someday, eventually, the lockout will end. It may not seem like it, but it will.
And when it does, it will feel like chaos. There will be a lot of questions and a mad scramble for free agents. The teams that go into that with the best plan will win.
In that spirit, we’ve taken a look at what your team should do when the lockout ends. All 30 of them. It’s been a process that lasted over a month but features great work from the entire team here at PBT. Read below, find your team and check out what their next moves should be.
Then all you have to do is wait for the lockout to end.
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
New Orleans Hornets
Oklahoma City Thunder
Portland Trail Blazers
San Antonio Spurs
New Jersey Nets
New York Knicks
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 13
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28