Oct 20, 2011, 8:28 AM EDT
Like pretty much everyone else who has ever been linked to AshleyMadison.com, Andrea Bargnani is denying everything. He doesn’t even know what you are talking about.
Bargnani had been linked to a deal with Virtus Roma for $2 million with AshleyMadison.com — a controversial Web site that helps married men and women who want to cheat hook up — as the main sponsor.
“I want all my fans and all the people who read the newspapers lately that I am not involved in any news written or attributed to me since one month”.
This, by the way, does not mean his agent hasn’t been talking to Virtus Roma. And that whatever conversations were had the Italian team went public with (as did the Web site) because it’s good publicity for them.
Still, may not want to bet that Bargnani is going to cheat on the Raptors while the NBA is locked out.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15