Oct 20, 2011, 8:28 AM EST
Like pretty much everyone else who has ever been linked to AshleyMadison.com, Andrea Bargnani is denying everything. He doesn’t even know what you are talking about.
Bargnani had been linked to a deal with Virtus Roma for $2 million with AshleyMadison.com — a controversial Web site that helps married men and women who want to cheat hook up — as the main sponsor.
“I want all my fans and all the people who read the newspapers lately that I am not involved in any news written or attributed to me since one month”.
This, by the way, does not mean his agent hasn’t been talking to Virtus Roma. And that whatever conversations were had the Italian team went public with (as did the Web site) because it’s good publicity for them.
Still, may not want to bet that Bargnani is going to cheat on the Raptors while the NBA is locked out.
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27