Oct 20, 2011, 8:28 AM EST
Like pretty much everyone else who has ever been linked to AshleyMadison.com, Andrea Bargnani is denying everything. He doesn’t even know what you are talking about.
Bargnani had been linked to a deal with Virtus Roma for $2 million with AshleyMadison.com — a controversial Web site that helps married men and women who want to cheat hook up — as the main sponsor.
“I want all my fans and all the people who read the newspapers lately that I am not involved in any news written or attributed to me since one month”.
This, by the way, does not mean his agent hasn’t been talking to Virtus Roma. And that whatever conversations were had the Italian team went public with (as did the Web site) because it’s good publicity for them.
Still, may not want to bet that Bargnani is going to cheat on the Raptors while the NBA is locked out.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 16
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18