Oct 20, 2011, 8:28 AM EDT
Like pretty much everyone else who has ever been linked to AshleyMadison.com, Andrea Bargnani is denying everything. He doesn’t even know what you are talking about.
Bargnani had been linked to a deal with Virtus Roma for $2 million with AshleyMadison.com — a controversial Web site that helps married men and women who want to cheat hook up — as the main sponsor.
“I want all my fans and all the people who read the newspapers lately that I am not involved in any news written or attributed to me since one month”.
This, by the way, does not mean his agent hasn’t been talking to Virtus Roma. And that whatever conversations were had the Italian team went public with (as did the Web site) because it’s good publicity for them.
Still, may not want to bet that Bargnani is going to cheat on the Raptors while the NBA is locked out.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23