Oct 19, 2011, 5:21 PM EDT
I’m guessing that this was hosted by Kirilenko’s new Russian team, which would honestly make me look at the Heat’s “welcome party” from last off-season in an entirely new light. (I’m not sure if I would like it more, I’d just think of it differently.) If Kirilenko’s giant World of Warcraft back tattoo had been visible in this video, I think it would have officially been the most random event of the off-season. Shine on, Andrei Kirilenko.
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12