Oct 19, 2011, 5:21 PM EDT
I’m guessing that this was hosted by Kirilenko’s new Russian team, which would honestly make me look at the Heat’s “welcome party” from last off-season in an entirely new light. (I’m not sure if I would like it more, I’d just think of it differently.) If Kirilenko’s giant World of Warcraft back tattoo had been visible in this video, I think it would have officially been the most random event of the off-season. Shine on, Andrei Kirilenko.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 26
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9