Oct 19, 2011, 12:23 PM EST
Even with a well respected federal mediator in the room, things are not going great between the NBA owners and players. The two sides met for 16 hours Tuesday with little real progress to show (but they are back at it Wednesday).
Which leads us to wonder: Do you think there will be an NBA season? If so, how much of one?
Answer our PBT poll and let’s find out:
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 0
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 20
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 11
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1