Oct 19, 2011, 12:23 PM EST
Even with a well respected federal mediator in the room, things are not going great between the NBA owners and players. The two sides met for 16 hours Tuesday with little real progress to show (but they are back at it Wednesday).
Which leads us to wonder: Do you think there will be an NBA season? If so, how much of one?
Answer our PBT poll and let’s find out:
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 13
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 3
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 25
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 27
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 25