Oct 19, 2011, 12:23 PM EDT
Even with a well respected federal mediator in the room, things are not going great between the NBA owners and players. The two sides met for 16 hours Tuesday with little real progress to show (but they are back at it Wednesday).
Which leads us to wonder: Do you think there will be an NBA season? If so, how much of one?
Answer our PBT poll and let’s find out:
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 4
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 28