Oct 19, 2011, 12:23 PM EDT
Even with a well respected federal mediator in the room, things are not going great between the NBA owners and players. The two sides met for 16 hours Tuesday with little real progress to show (but they are back at it Wednesday).
Which leads us to wonder: Do you think there will be an NBA season? If so, how much of one?
Answer our PBT poll and let’s find out:
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 1
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 25
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19