Oct 19, 2011, 12:23 PM EST
Even with a well respected federal mediator in the room, things are not going great between the NBA owners and players. The two sides met for 16 hours Tuesday with little real progress to show (but they are back at it Wednesday).
Which leads us to wonder: Do you think there will be an NBA season? If so, how much of one?
Answer our PBT poll and let’s find out:
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 2
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 16
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)