Oct 18, 2011, 10:05 PM EDT
While heavy duty negotiations drag on in New York between the owners and players, we thought the basketball world could use some levity.
With that, we bring you back-to-back free throw aiballs in the NBA. The video really needs no other introduction, other to say that it’s from the 1980s. Thank you Larry Smith.
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 2
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 8
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 22