Oct 18, 2011, 10:05 PM EST
While heavy duty negotiations drag on in New York between the owners and players, we thought the basketball world could use some levity.
With that, we bring you back-to-back free throw aiballs in the NBA. The video really needs no other introduction, other to say that it’s from the 1980s. Thank you Larry Smith.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 0
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 5
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16