Oct 18, 2011, 10:05 PM EST
While heavy duty negotiations drag on in New York between the owners and players, we thought the basketball world could use some levity.
With that, we bring you back-to-back free throw aiballs in the NBA. The video really needs no other introduction, other to say that it’s from the 1980s. Thank you Larry Smith.
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 4
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 47
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 16
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8