Oct 18, 2011, 10:05 PM EDT
While heavy duty negotiations drag on in New York between the owners and players, we thought the basketball world could use some levity.
With that, we bring you back-to-back free throw aiballs in the NBA. The video really needs no other introduction, other to say that it’s from the 1980s. Thank you Larry Smith.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31