Oct 18, 2011, 2:51 PM EDT
This video is not about the OccupyWallStreet movement. This blog post is not about the merits or flaws in the movement. It is what you make of it. We talk hoops here (and Kardashians sometimes).
But it was a stroke of brilliance by the guys at Knickerblogger (always one of my favorite blogs) to head on down to the Occupy Wall Street center and start asking people about the NBA and it’s labor problems.
Enjoy. This is funny.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 7
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 10
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 5
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 46
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33