Oct 18, 2011, 2:51 PM EDT
This video is not about the OccupyWallStreet movement. This blog post is not about the merits or flaws in the movement. It is what you make of it. We talk hoops here (and Kardashians sometimes).
But it was a stroke of brilliance by the guys at Knickerblogger (always one of my favorite blogs) to head on down to the Occupy Wall Street center and start asking people about the NBA and it’s labor problems.
Enjoy. This is funny.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 8
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 13
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34