Oct 18, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
This video is not about the OccupyWallStreet movement. This blog post is not about the merits or flaws in the movement. It is what you make of it. We talk hoops here (and Kardashians sometimes).
But it was a stroke of brilliance by the guys at Knickerblogger (always one of my favorite blogs) to head on down to the Occupy Wall Street center and start asking people about the NBA and it’s labor problems.
Enjoy. This is funny.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 18
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 34
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (61)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)