Oct 18, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
This video is not about the OccupyWallStreet movement. This blog post is not about the merits or flaws in the movement. It is what you make of it. We talk hoops here (and Kardashians sometimes).
But it was a stroke of brilliance by the guys at Knickerblogger (always one of my favorite blogs) to head on down to the Occupy Wall Street center and start asking people about the NBA and it’s labor problems.
Enjoy. This is funny.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 0
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 2
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9