Oct 18, 2011, 6:29 PM EDT
Well, at least he’s not dancing.
“Reed Between the Lines” is a family sitcom, but don’t think Cosby. Think more realistic. Well, it is like the Cosby family in that Malcolm-Jamal Warner has a key role, that they all like each other, that they are a middle class black family, but it comes with fewer ugly sweaters.
How does World Peace fit in? I’ve got no idea.
What makes me happy is the last line of that — we will get more World Peace on the screen (big and small).
By the way, the Lakers front office just cringed, there are some there that feel the guy who was key to the Lakers last title run has become distracted by celebrity and life in Los Angeles. Ron-Ron? No way.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61