Oct 18, 2011, 6:29 PM EDT
Well, at least he’s not dancing.
“Reed Between the Lines” is a family sitcom, but don’t think Cosby. Think more realistic. Well, it is like the Cosby family in that Malcolm-Jamal Warner has a key role, that they all like each other, that they are a middle class black family, but it comes with fewer ugly sweaters.
How does World Peace fit in? I’ve got no idea.
What makes me happy is the last line of that — we will get more World Peace on the screen (big and small).
By the way, the Lakers front office just cringed, there are some there that feel the guy who was key to the Lakers last title run has become distracted by celebrity and life in Los Angeles. Ron-Ron? No way.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 8
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 7
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 16
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15