Oct 18, 2011, 6:29 PM EDT
Well, at least he’s not dancing.
“Reed Between the Lines” is a family sitcom, but don’t think Cosby. Think more realistic. Well, it is like the Cosby family in that Malcolm-Jamal Warner has a key role, that they all like each other, that they are a middle class black family, but it comes with fewer ugly sweaters.
How does World Peace fit in? I’ve got no idea.
What makes me happy is the last line of that — we will get more World Peace on the screen (big and small).
By the way, the Lakers front office just cringed, there are some there that feel the guy who was key to the Lakers last title run has become distracted by celebrity and life in Los Angeles. Ron-Ron? No way.
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 15
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 4
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 36
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 62
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 58
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40