Oct 18, 2011, 6:29 PM EDT
Well, at least he’s not dancing.
“Reed Between the Lines” is a family sitcom, but don’t think Cosby. Think more realistic. Well, it is like the Cosby family in that Malcolm-Jamal Warner has a key role, that they all like each other, that they are a middle class black family, but it comes with fewer ugly sweaters.
How does World Peace fit in? I’ve got no idea.
What makes me happy is the last line of that — we will get more World Peace on the screen (big and small).
By the way, the Lakers front office just cringed, there are some there that feel the guy who was key to the Lakers last title run has become distracted by celebrity and life in Los Angeles. Ron-Ron? No way.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 2
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 3
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 19
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4