Oct 17, 2011, 11:32 AM EDT
Another weekend, another entertaining NBA exhibition, this time Team Philly taking on Goodman. It’s not the real thing we’d rather be watching exhibition games, but at least it was entertaining.
The Goodman League rolled in with John Wall (who had 38 points on the night) and Kevin Durant, but it was the underdog and feisty Philly that got the win. If you care about the score for some reason it was 174-167. Yes, you read that right. Not exactly a defensive struggle. Anyway, what you want to see are the highlights and Lou Williams and Hakim Warrick dominate them.
Thanks to Ball is Life for the video.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20