Oct 17, 2011, 11:32 AM EDT
Another weekend, another entertaining NBA exhibition, this time Team Philly taking on Goodman. It’s not the real thing we’d rather be watching exhibition games, but at least it was entertaining.
The Goodman League rolled in with John Wall (who had 38 points on the night) and Kevin Durant, but it was the underdog and feisty Philly that got the win. If you care about the score for some reason it was 174-167. Yes, you read that right. Not exactly a defensive struggle. Anyway, what you want to see are the highlights and Lou Williams and Hakim Warrick dominate them.
Thanks to Ball is Life for the video.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16