Oct 17, 2011, 11:32 AM EDT
Another weekend, another entertaining NBA exhibition, this time Team Philly taking on Goodman. It’s not the real thing we’d rather be watching exhibition games, but at least it was entertaining.
The Goodman League rolled in with John Wall (who had 38 points on the night) and Kevin Durant, but it was the underdog and feisty Philly that got the win. If you care about the score for some reason it was 174-167. Yes, you read that right. Not exactly a defensive struggle. Anyway, what you want to see are the highlights and Lou Williams and Hakim Warrick dominate them.
Thanks to Ball is Life for the video.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 10
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 9
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 39
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 33
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10