Oct 17, 2011, 11:32 AM EDT
Another weekend, another entertaining NBA exhibition, this time Team Philly taking on Goodman. It’s not the real thing we’d rather be watching exhibition games, but at least it was entertaining.
The Goodman League rolled in with John Wall (who had 38 points on the night) and Kevin Durant, but it was the underdog and feisty Philly that got the win. If you care about the score for some reason it was 174-167. Yes, you read that right. Not exactly a defensive struggle. Anyway, what you want to see are the highlights and Lou Williams and Hakim Warrick dominate them.
Thanks to Ball is Life for the video.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 15
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19