Oct 17, 2011, 11:32 AM EDT
Another weekend, another entertaining NBA exhibition, this time Team Philly taking on Goodman. It’s not the real thing we’d rather be watching exhibition games, but at least it was entertaining.
The Goodman League rolled in with John Wall (who had 38 points on the night) and Kevin Durant, but it was the underdog and feisty Philly that got the win. If you care about the score for some reason it was 174-167. Yes, you read that right. Not exactly a defensive struggle. Anyway, what you want to see are the highlights and Lou Williams and Hakim Warrick dominate them.
Thanks to Ball is Life for the video.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 2
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 22
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 20
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 28
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10