Oct 17, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
Ever wondered what it would be like to be Michael Jordan’s son?
There are certainly perks — free shoes! — but there are expectations, challenges and people trying to use you at every turn. Sons Marcus and Jeffrey are letting you into that world with a new web site and web exclusives – heir-jordan.com — that is about to launch. They just released a trailer for it, we thought we’d pass it along.
Hat tip to SLAM for the video.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 11
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 31
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21