Oct 17, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
Ever wondered what it would be like to be Michael Jordan’s son?
There are certainly perks — free shoes! — but there are expectations, challenges and people trying to use you at every turn. Sons Marcus and Jeffrey are letting you into that world with a new web site and web exclusives – heir-jordan.com — that is about to launch. They just released a trailer for it, we thought we’d pass it along.
Hat tip to SLAM for the video.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 30
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 85
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13