Oct 17, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
Ever wondered what it would be like to be Michael Jordan’s son?
There are certainly perks — free shoes! — but there are expectations, challenges and people trying to use you at every turn. Sons Marcus and Jeffrey are letting you into that world with a new web site and web exclusives – heir-jordan.com — that is about to launch. They just released a trailer for it, we thought we’d pass it along.
Hat tip to SLAM for the video.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10