Oct 17, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
Ever wondered what it would be like to be Michael Jordan’s son?
There are certainly perks — free shoes! — but there are expectations, challenges and people trying to use you at every turn. Sons Marcus and Jeffrey are letting you into that world with a new web site and web exclusives – heir-jordan.com — that is about to launch. They just released a trailer for it, we thought we’d pass it along.
Hat tip to SLAM for the video.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 19
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25