Oct 17, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
Michael Jordan will talk trash to anyone at any time (see his Hall of Fame acceptance speech). In fact, if you’re not getting trash talked in his company you may want to worry.
And if you think his trash talk knows limits, we bring you this.
Former President Bill Clinton did an interview with the Wall Street Journal about his golf game and staying healthy, and it included this tidbit (via Eye on Basketball):
Clinton loves playing golf with athletes whenever he can. He’s played with Greg Norman, Adam Scott, Luke Donald and Michael Jordan, among others. Jordan coaxed him from the white tees to the championship tees by saying, “You’re going to play from the little girls’ tee?” Jordan’s challenge was for Clinton to break 100; he did.
Would you expect anything less?
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10