Oct 17, 2011, 8:51 PM EDT
Michael Jordan will talk trash to anyone at any time (see his Hall of Fame acceptance speech). In fact, if you’re not getting trash talked in his company you may want to worry.
And if you think his trash talk knows limits, we bring you this.
Former President Bill Clinton did an interview with the Wall Street Journal about his golf game and staying healthy, and it included this tidbit (via Eye on Basketball):
Clinton loves playing golf with athletes whenever he can. He’s played with Greg Norman, Adam Scott, Luke Donald and Michael Jordan, among others. Jordan coaxed him from the white tees to the championship tees by saying, “You’re going to play from the little girls’ tee?” Jordan’s challenge was for Clinton to break 100; he did.
Would you expect anything less?
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 6
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 31
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 6
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 23
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11