Oct 17, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
Michael Jordan will talk trash to anyone at any time (see his Hall of Fame acceptance speech). In fact, if you’re not getting trash talked in his company you may want to worry.
And if you think his trash talk knows limits, we bring you this.
Former President Bill Clinton did an interview with the Wall Street Journal about his golf game and staying healthy, and it included this tidbit (via Eye on Basketball):
Clinton loves playing golf with athletes whenever he can. He’s played with Greg Norman, Adam Scott, Luke Donald and Michael Jordan, among others. Jordan coaxed him from the white tees to the championship tees by saying, “You’re going to play from the little girls’ tee?” Jordan’s challenge was for Clinton to break 100; he did.
Would you expect anything less?
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 0
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)