Oct 17, 2011, 8:51 PM EDT
Michael Jordan will talk trash to anyone at any time (see his Hall of Fame acceptance speech). In fact, if you’re not getting trash talked in his company you may want to worry.
And if you think his trash talk knows limits, we bring you this.
Former President Bill Clinton did an interview with the Wall Street Journal about his golf game and staying healthy, and it included this tidbit (via Eye on Basketball):
Clinton loves playing golf with athletes whenever he can. He’s played with Greg Norman, Adam Scott, Luke Donald and Michael Jordan, among others. Jordan coaxed him from the white tees to the championship tees by saying, “You’re going to play from the little girls’ tee?” Jordan’s challenge was for Clinton to break 100; he did.
Would you expect anything less?
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 0
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 10
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 17
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8