Oct 17, 2011, 8:51 PM EDT
Michael Jordan will talk trash to anyone at any time (see his Hall of Fame acceptance speech). In fact, if you’re not getting trash talked in his company you may want to worry.
And if you think his trash talk knows limits, we bring you this.
Former President Bill Clinton did an interview with the Wall Street Journal about his golf game and staying healthy, and it included this tidbit (via Eye on Basketball):
Clinton loves playing golf with athletes whenever he can. He’s played with Greg Norman, Adam Scott, Luke Donald and Michael Jordan, among others. Jordan coaxed him from the white tees to the championship tees by saying, “You’re going to play from the little girls’ tee?” Jordan’s challenge was for Clinton to break 100; he did.
Would you expect anything less?
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 13
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 21
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 31
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2