Oct 14, 2011, 9:01 AM EDT
Interesting little video from the Nike “Always On” campaign, this one sending Lamar Odom back to Queens for a day, to walk around his old high school and through the old ‘hood. No Khloe and bright lights, just a little old school Odom (and a lot of Nike, of course).
Below we bring you that and we bring you the behind the scenes, “making of” video, which frankly we find a little more compelling than the video itself.
Hat tip to Dime Magazine for finding these videos.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 26
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9