Oct 14, 2011, 9:01 AM EDT
Interesting little video from the Nike “Always On” campaign, this one sending Lamar Odom back to Queens for a day, to walk around his old high school and through the old ‘hood. No Khloe and bright lights, just a little old school Odom (and a lot of Nike, of course).
Below we bring you that and we bring you the behind the scenes, “making of” video, which frankly we find a little more compelling than the video itself.
Hat tip to Dime Magazine for finding these videos.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13