Oct 14, 2011, 9:01 AM EDT
Interesting little video from the Nike “Always On” campaign, this one sending Lamar Odom back to Queens for a day, to walk around his old high school and through the old ‘hood. No Khloe and bright lights, just a little old school Odom (and a lot of Nike, of course).
Below we bring you that and we bring you the behind the scenes, “making of” video, which frankly we find a little more compelling than the video itself.
Hat tip to Dime Magazine for finding these videos.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48