Oct 14, 2011, 9:01 AM EDT
Interesting little video from the Nike “Always On” campaign, this one sending Lamar Odom back to Queens for a day, to walk around his old high school and through the old ‘hood. No Khloe and bright lights, just a little old school Odom (and a lot of Nike, of course).
Below we bring you that and we bring you the behind the scenes, “making of” video, which frankly we find a little more compelling than the video itself.
Hat tip to Dime Magazine for finding these videos.
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 1
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 28
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 56
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 58
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19