Oct 14, 2011, 9:01 AM EDT
Interesting little video from the Nike “Always On” campaign, this one sending Lamar Odom back to Queens for a day, to walk around his old high school and through the old ‘hood. No Khloe and bright lights, just a little old school Odom (and a lot of Nike, of course).
Below we bring you that and we bring you the behind the scenes, “making of” video, which frankly we find a little more compelling than the video itself.
Hat tip to Dime Magazine for finding these videos.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 12
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24