Oct 14, 2011, 7:52 PM EST
“If someone wants to point a gun at my head, I’ll point it right back at him.”
-NBAPA chief Billy Hunter at the NBPA press conference, regarding David Stern’s comments about the possible cancellation of games until Christmas if a new CBA deal doesn’t get worked out soon. Reading between the lines just a little bit here, I’d say that negotiations are going less than swimmingly right now — it might be time to re-aquatint yourself with your local hockey team pretty soon.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 1
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 3
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 28
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 35
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 19