Oct 13, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
I am not impressed with exhibition highlights. Maybe it’s the lack of production value. Maybe it’s the lack of defense. Maybe it’s just a revulsion to the absence of order and logic. But at this point almost nothing impresses me. Dunk the ball off of a bouncepass from full court, windmill 720, cross your man over so much he turns into prehistoric slop, I don’t care none. But this one is something to gawk at.
Please, Rondo. Don’t hurt ‘em.
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 6
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 18
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 70
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 66
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14