Oct 13, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
I am not impressed with exhibition highlights. Maybe it’s the lack of production value. Maybe it’s the lack of defense. Maybe it’s just a revulsion to the absence of order and logic. But at this point almost nothing impresses me. Dunk the ball off of a bouncepass from full court, windmill 720, cross your man over so much he turns into prehistoric slop, I don’t care none. But this one is something to gawk at.
Please, Rondo. Don’t hurt ‘em.
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. But he liked what LeBron did. 0
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 34
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 37
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 20
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 18
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69