Oct 13, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
I am not impressed with exhibition highlights. Maybe it’s the lack of production value. Maybe it’s the lack of defense. Maybe it’s just a revulsion to the absence of order and logic. But at this point almost nothing impresses me. Dunk the ball off of a bouncepass from full court, windmill 720, cross your man over so much he turns into prehistoric slop, I don’t care none. But this one is something to gawk at.
Please, Rondo. Don’t hurt ’em.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 52
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 31