Oct 13, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
I am not impressed with exhibition highlights. Maybe it’s the lack of production value. Maybe it’s the lack of defense. Maybe it’s just a revulsion to the absence of order and logic. But at this point almost nothing impresses me. Dunk the ball off of a bouncepass from full court, windmill 720, cross your man over so much he turns into prehistoric slop, I don’t care none. But this one is something to gawk at.
Please, Rondo. Don’t hurt ’em.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 5
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 6
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 10
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 18
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31