Oct 13, 2011, 8:40 AM EDT
At least we can laugh about the lockout.
Well, sort of, but this video from the folks at Funny or Die will make you laugh. The premise is simply that Kevin Love, Shawn Marion and Tyson Chandler misunderstand the lockout and head to a junior high “lock in” night at the gym.
I’d rather be watching games, but this is worth a click. (Hat Tip to Eye On Basketball.)
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 28
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 10
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 14
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 23