Oct 13, 2011, 8:40 AM EST
At least we can laugh about the lockout.
Well, sort of, but this video from the folks at Funny or Die will make you laugh. The premise is simply that Kevin Love, Shawn Marion and Tyson Chandler misunderstand the lockout and head to a junior high “lock in” night at the gym.
I’d rather be watching games, but this is worth a click. (Hat Tip to Eye On Basketball.)
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 6
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 12
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20