Oct 13, 2011, 8:40 AM EST
At least we can laugh about the lockout.
Well, sort of, but this video from the folks at Funny or Die will make you laugh. The premise is simply that Kevin Love, Shawn Marion and Tyson Chandler misunderstand the lockout and head to a junior high “lock in” night at the gym.
I’d rather be watching games, but this is worth a click. (Hat Tip to Eye On Basketball.)
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 4
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15