Oct 13, 2011, 8:40 AM EDT
At least we can laugh about the lockout.
Well, sort of, but this video from the folks at Funny or Die will make you laugh. The premise is simply that Kevin Love, Shawn Marion and Tyson Chandler misunderstand the lockout and head to a junior high “lock in” night at the gym.
I’d rather be watching games, but this is worth a click. (Hat Tip to Eye On Basketball.)
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 5
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 18
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 53
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65