Oct 13, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
You’ve been reading all these headlines about the league canceling the first two weeks of the NBA season and how federal mediators have to come in and rather than read long, detailed, number-laden posts about percentages of basketball related income and restrictive luxury tax systems, you just want a simple explanation. Something visual.
You can thank the Taiwanese for that.
Below is a video explaining the lockout from the far east Asian perspective, which turns out to be “I hope it lasts at least a season.” So maybe you and the nation of Taiwan are not on the same page. But did you do a cool computer graphic video? No. So they get there say here.
(via Ball Don’t Lie)
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32