Oct 13, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
You’ve been reading all these headlines about the league canceling the first two weeks of the NBA season and how federal mediators have to come in and rather than read long, detailed, number-laden posts about percentages of basketball related income and restrictive luxury tax systems, you just want a simple explanation. Something visual.
You can thank the Taiwanese for that.
Below is a video explaining the lockout from the far east Asian perspective, which turns out to be “I hope it lasts at least a season.” So maybe you and the nation of Taiwan are not on the same page. But did you do a cool computer graphic video? No. So they get there say here.
(via Ball Don’t Lie)
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85