Oct 13, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
You’ve been reading all these headlines about the league canceling the first two weeks of the NBA season and how federal mediators have to come in and rather than read long, detailed, number-laden posts about percentages of basketball related income and restrictive luxury tax systems, you just want a simple explanation. Something visual.
You can thank the Taiwanese for that.
Below is a video explaining the lockout from the far east Asian perspective, which turns out to be “I hope it lasts at least a season.” So maybe you and the nation of Taiwan are not on the same page. But did you do a cool computer graphic video? No. So they get there say here.
(via Ball Don’t Lie)
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14