Oct 13, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
You’ve been reading all these headlines about the league canceling the first two weeks of the NBA season and how federal mediators have to come in and rather than read long, detailed, number-laden posts about percentages of basketball related income and restrictive luxury tax systems, you just want a simple explanation. Something visual.
You can thank the Taiwanese for that.
Below is a video explaining the lockout from the far east Asian perspective, which turns out to be “I hope it lasts at least a season.” So maybe you and the nation of Taiwan are not on the same page. But did you do a cool computer graphic video? No. So they get there say here.
(via Ball Don’t Lie)
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 29
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 19
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20