Oct 13, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
You’ve been reading all these headlines about the league canceling the first two weeks of the NBA season and how federal mediators have to come in and rather than read long, detailed, number-laden posts about percentages of basketball related income and restrictive luxury tax systems, you just want a simple explanation. Something visual.
You can thank the Taiwanese for that.
Below is a video explaining the lockout from the far east Asian perspective, which turns out to be “I hope it lasts at least a season.” So maybe you and the nation of Taiwan are not on the same page. But did you do a cool computer graphic video? No. So they get there say here.
(via Ball Don’t Lie)
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8