Oct 13, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
The Dallas Mavericks are going to get their rings on opening night after all. Whenever that is.
Remember in the aftermath of the Mavericks championship owner Mark Cuban was talking about doing something different, not just giving his players championship rings. That was too old school for Cuban.
Anyway, Cuban said: “I will get rings, but maybe not quite traditional in one way or another.”
Sometimes, doing something traditional is not all bad, Mark. Although personally I was really hoping for WWE-style championship belts. That would have been sweet.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9